COmputational Issues in Network Calculus
Comparison between formal series and direct functionnal approaches
for (min,+) operations.
Laurent Hardouin presents some previous work about the implementation of a toolbox for the computation of periodical series in (max,+).
This meeting is only partial and mainly concerns the Post-doc hiring process.
- Discussion about the data structure af the functions that will be implemented in the algorithms of the software;
- Eric Thierry presents the links between the computation of the minimum of n piecewise affine functions and the computation of hulls in algorithmic geometry;
- Laurent Hardouin presents some of his works about backward control of discrete event systems;
- Presentation of the three articles that were presented at the Valuetools conference during the Network Calculus session (Nicolas Gast, Anne Bouillard and Bruno Gaujal);
- Nicolas Navet presents some possible applications where Network Calculus could be useful.
Sébastien Lagrange presents the first advances of his implementation of the network calculus operators.
- Presentation of the last advances on the Toolbox software by Sébastien Lagrange;
- Discussion about the Scilab interface of the toolbox;
- Discussion on the Hadamard product residuation of the periodic series and its use to solve max-flow problems;
- Service curve computations using empirical data by Alain Jean-Marie.